Monday, May 18, 2009

Comic Experimentations

This is just a little experiment that I was attempting with some old comic art scanned into the computer. I've been thinking about putting a comic online and decided it would be really cool to use a multi media affect, drawn artwork with digital text, symbols and "special effects" like explosions and fire, because lets face it, as far as images go on the internet you can't put a copyright on something like that. What I'm quickly realizing is that I don't really know how to do that, and I don't have the software that would help compensate for that lack of knowledge.
I'll keep posting things here, hopefully leading up to finished pages and eventually an entire book. For now, this will have to work as a scrap book for my early attempts.
Peace and Blessed Be.


No comments: